Tesla Fleet API Terms and Conditions
Privacy and data protection consent
As specified in Section 8 of the Tesla Fleet API Terms and Conditions, MisterGreen Products B.V. (the company "MisterGreen") is responsible for obtaining all necessary consents from vehicle owners, vehicle operators, vehicle drivers and passengers (collectively, the “Individuals”) to access, collect or control data with respect to vehicles in the context of the API and/or the Tesla Policy, in particular where required by applicable law MisterGreen must obtain vehicle drivers’ and passengers’ explicit, prior, specific, informed and freely given consent for the processing of Personal Data which is at least as protective as identified in this Appendix.
- By signing or accepting this form, you consent to the processing of your personal data by MisterGreen Products B.V. in the context of the MisterGreen Direct Application (the “App”). MisterGreen Products B.V. is the data controller responsible for the processing of your personal data in the context of the App.
- The App will allow you to benefit from advanced functionalities and will allow us to better manage our fleet. These functionalities may include remote vehicle commands (e.g., locking/unlocking doors, opening trunk, enable remote start if correct password is provided, open/close roof, honking horn, flashing lights, climate controls, and charge limit) and remote collection of information about vehicle state (including if the car is locked or not, charge state, climate state, current location, and drive state).
- You understand and agree that to benefit from the App advanced functionalities and to better manage our fleet, we need to process some of your personal data, which may include vehicle identification number, speed information, odometer readings, battery use management information, battery charging history, electrical system functions, software version information, safety related data (including information regarding the vehicle’s SRS systems, brakes, security, e-brake), data about any issues that could materially impair operation of your vehicle; data about any safety critical issues; data about software and firmware update, vehicle and drive state data (including current true road segment speed and current location) and other data to assist in identifying and analyzing the performance of the vehicle.
- We will only use this information as described in this document and in particular to (i) provide you with the above functionalities, (ii) issue certain vehicle commands or collect information about certain aspects of a vehicle's state, (iii) advise you on important safety-related information, (iv) collect information about your vehicle’s performance and provide services related to your vehicle, (v) collect information about the use of the vehicle in order to better manage our fleet, and (vi) provide services to vehicle’s passengers where applicable.
- We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with the App, unless otherwise authorized by you, or required or authorized by applicable law.
- Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive information about your personal data, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal data, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. These rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without cost and to access your consent declaration at any time. To exercise your rights or for more information about the App, please contact MisterGreen Products B.V. at email@example.com.
I consent to the collection, use and processing of my personal data as described above.
- VIN number: